[Blindtlk] blind people being loners

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 04:05:35 UTC 2013

Mike,

	Correct, although an extreme or prolonged loneliness could lead to
being a loner. To be honest, I had never heard the term "loner" in the
context of people who shun the company of others until this thread started.
When I saw the original post from RJ, I thought he was talking about loning
in the context of lending something to another person. Thank you for the
clarification.

Chris