[Blindtlk] audio editing software

Ray Foret Jr rforetjr at att.net
Tue Jan 29 17:47:29 UTC 2013

Honestly, Assuming you don't want to pay upwards of $280.00 for what you're using, I'd sticl with a very basic editor.  Not knowing more about what your actual needs are, I reckon Goldwave should receive your first consideration.  Audacity is very popular among many blind people also.  However, I must say that I have not had much experience with those editing apps.  For me, since I'm using a Mac, amadeus Pro is my basic editor of choice:  however, I'm really giving some thought to moving up to Sound Forge for the Mac.  Ain't decided yet.

Sent From My Mac
Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray
Still a very proud and happy Mac and Iphone user!