[Blindtlk] audio editing software

Judy Jones jtj1 at cableone.net
Wed Jan 30 02:09:14 UTC 2013

Hello,

I use High Criteria's Total Recorder and love it.  I believe it runs $19.95,
but well worth it.

The one thing I have to work around is that TotalRecorder also will record
the Jaws voice when in recording mode, so one has to plan ahead to know how
to get to your audio selection without speech, or You can start to record,
navigate with Jaws, and then turn speech off before beginning your audio.
At the end you can turn speech back on, navigate to TotalRecord and stop.
When you want to save the audio only without Jaws speech in there you can
mark the beginning and end of the audio, and save that marked material as a
selection.

If that sounds cumbersome to describe, I can tell you it's a lot easier to
work with than it may sound.