[Blindtlk] Anyone Using Square?

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 15 12:25:34 UTC 2013

We have one with paypal.com and I know Maurice Shackelford our vice president of the Travel & Tourism Division uses it.
Maybe ask someone on our CS list about it.

Disabled Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 of NY StateLeading the Way in Independent Travel!
Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerhttp://www.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations@echevarriatravel.comhttp://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com
Affiliated as an independent contractor with Montrose TravelCST - #1018299-10 FL CST T156780Your old car keys can be the keys to literacy for a blind child.  Donate your unwanted vehicle to us by clicking https://nfb.org/vehicledonations or call 855-659-9314.Echevarria Travel has partnered with Braille Smith. http://www.braillesmith.com for all her braille needs.Gail Smith is the Secretary of the NFB of Alabama