[Blindtlk] other email lists

Danielle Antoine singingmywayin at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 02:17:00 UTC 2013

Hi Yall,
www.yahoogroups.com
has tons of blindness-related lists. Just search blind, or Braille,
blind parenting, or guide dogs and you can start from there from hear.
Also,
www.googlegroups.com

there used to be a blind Parents group run by a lady named Suzanne on
topica but it doesn't seemm like they host groups anymore. Does anyone
know what happened with that list?

Danielle