[Blindtlk] Comparing pros and cons of screen readers?

Peter Wolfe yogabare13 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 21:20:38 UTC 2013

   My problem arises in this preparation phase of employmentt cause of
not knowing to what extent to prepare. How much should I prepare to
gain a job? I don't want to stretch myself thin but not to specific
like with one just screen reader like my puny Window-Eyes. I guess
what would you prepare for government employment and all? I'm so
uncertain cause of this and civil rights like for being part of the
LGBTQ umbrella that its hard to sometimes think.

Thanks,
Peter

--
Cordially,
Peter Q Wolfe, BA
e-mail: yogabare13 at gmail.com
"If you don't stand up for something your willing to fall for anything"
Peter Q Wolfe
"Stand up for your rights"
Bob Marley