[Blindtlk] Getting a new cane?

Judy jones jtj1 at cableone.net
Thu Mar 7 01:25:25 UTC 2013

So true with everything you've said, am giggling about the ceiling fan,
anyone ever try that?  Hahahaha.

Other uses:
Finding the light fixtures in a new home.

Discovering items under the bed, sofa, entertainment system, etc.
Fishing out documents that fell behind the desk.
Unclogging a vacuum hose.
Allowing little tots to hold onto a folded cane to pull them around in a
swimming pool.

In our house, my husband and I have used our canes at various times for all
of the above.  *smiles*