[Blindtlk] Getting a new cane?

Kendra Schaber Baltimore777 at comcast.net
Thu Mar 7 07:58:33 UTC 2013

I've used my cane for fishing out objects that snuck under my futonne. Once,
I let my grandmother use my cane for moving a box in a store that she was
having trouble with. The box was on a shelf that was a little too high for
either of us to reach since we are only a little taller than five feet and
within two inches from each other's hights. Canes can also be used to reach
and test out the smoke detecter.
Kendra