[Blindtlk] regarding accessibility of signature machines

Judy jones jtj1 at cableone.net
Sat Mar 9 18:02:34 UTC 2013

One thing you can do is to have a signature stamp made for you at any office
place, such as Office Max, Office Depot, etc.  Then let the bank know that
the stamp will be your official signature and follow their instructions.

I've been signing my name all my life, but since starting this jave been
using a signature guide at work, just because of the sheer volume and the
time using a stamp saves.