[Blindtlk] Training with screen readers conundrum

Ray Foret Jr rforetjr at att.net
Thu Mar 21 13:50:04 UTC 2013

You are way over thinking the issue here.  Like Dave and other people have said, you can think it to death and never really find a solution.  Here's my advice.  Stop it.  then, ask yourself what you most want or need to do.  You will find this narrows it down pretty fast.  Now, once you have that, find out what tools will best meet your needs.  For some, it's windows-for others, like me, it's the Mac.  For still others, neither will do.  You will never find fully comprehenceive tutorials for everything all laid out for you in one place.  At least, I don't think so.  Forget being spoon-fed everything.  It ain't gonna happen.  So, take the advice I gave you to start with above and see where that takes you.

Sent from my mac, the only computer with full accessibility for the blind built-in!
Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray
Still a very proud and happy Mac and Iphone user!