[Blindtlk] technology. Is it essential to success?

Bonnie Ainsworth bainsworth65 at windstream.net
Thu Mar 21 21:37:36 UTC 2013

I agree with you, Dave.  Before technology, there was writing with a Braille
Writer and a slate and stylus, and I can assure you that both can be used
when the electricity goes out.  Technology does fail, so throwing out the
non-technological ways of communication is akin to throwing the baby out
with the bathwater.  As I see it, we need to have the attitude of giving it
more than 110% when we're at work anyway.