[Blindtlk] NFB Guide Dog School, A Possible Scenario

Peter Wolfe yogabare13 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 12:02:04 UTC 2013

Cheryl,

    My only major problem with temporarily relocating is for all
intensive purposes being uninsured in the U.S. If you have any major
health related issues e.g. mental disorders or physical problems that
these options of NFB Centers won't help those individuals that much
unless you leave in that state. As we all know, medicaid doesn't serve
outside of the disabled persons residency so a one size fits all
doesn't work and one of the thing that kind of rubs me the wrong way
with the Federation like its not bad to ask for help or to use a
public form of accessibility like a wheelchair in an airport cause no
blind person unless they navigated before would know that information
readily so comes across as insecure in my opinion than helpful.

sincerely,
Peter

--
Cordially,
Peter Q Wolfe, BA
e-mail: yogabare13 at gmail.com
"If you don't stand up for something your willing to fall for anything"
Peter Q Wolfe
"Stand up for your rights"
Bob Marley