[Blindtlk] NFB Guide Dog School, A Possible Scenario

Kelby Carlson kelbycarlson at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 13:13:56 UTC 2013

I have, in fact, called NFB centers before about receiving some
limited structured discovery training.  I have been given the
consistent message that that is not possible and that I would
have to do the comprehensive program.  I am not a federationist,
but I am on some of the lists for informational purposes.

To be perfectly frank, that attitude and action by President
Maurer seems foolish and unnecessarily hostile.  I'll certainly
have to look at the link, but I would far rather wait for a few
minutes for assistance than get putentially lost in a large,
unfamiliar airport.

Kelby