[Blindtlk] Adjustment to Blindness Training, NFB Centers or Not?

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sat Mar 23 22:54:23 UTC 2013

I doubt that many of us think that way.

Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: blindtlk [mailto:blindtlk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Desiree
Oudinot
Sent: Saturday, March 23, 2013 3:18 PM
To: Blind Talk Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Blindtlk] Adjustment to Blindness Training, NFB Centers or
Not?

I completely agree with you, Justin. If I stepped out of my house
every day and thought about each and every move I made and whether it
would always, without fail, represent each and every blind person in a
good way, I would probably get locked up faster than you can say
turtle soup. No one should ever have to live with that kind of
pressure on them 24-7.

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/blindtlk_nfbnet.org/justin.williams2%40gma
> il.com

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/blindtlk_nfbnet.org/turtlepower17%40gmail.