[Blindtlk] Adjustment to Blindness Training, NFB Centers or Not?

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sun Mar 24 00:04:43 UTC 2013

Peter, you are making a generalization about ACB and NFB, and the
political leanings of NFB members.  Not being a member, I would say
there is no way for you to know this.  Here again you are
generalizing to the whole group from some of your individual meetings.

I am a member and I will say that we have members who are
conservative, members who are liberal, and people who are
moderates.  Is it balanced, or do we have more members who lean one
way or the other.  I don't know, but it is my feeling that we have
more members who are liberal or moderate, but who knows.

A large part of the reason that we don't take stands on non-blindness
issues is because we have a range of members and don't want to split
the organization over non-blindness-related issues.

Dave