[Blindtlk] Adjustment to Blindness Training, NFB Centers or Not?

Peter Wolfe yogabare13 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 24 02:32:38 UTC 2013

David,

    What you just expressed is just as equally a generalization of
your own NFB advocacy group that just neutralizes the discussion.
Where wouold we be today without taking a stand on controvercial
issues? Honestly this is our calling as responsible and sensible
adults to stand up for justice and human rights in the U.S. This is
something of my forefathers in WWII and Korea would believe in that
reasonable people can disagree but only saine individuals get
something from disagreements. Anyways, I don't care what splits the
group that is their problem, then I lived in Vegas so don't care that
much either way myself.

--
Cordially,
Peter Q Wolfe, BA
e-mail: yogabare13 at gmail.com
"If you don't stand up for something your willing to fall for anything"
Peter Q Wolfe
"Stand up for your rights"
Bob Marley