[Blindtlk] Professions on list?

Peter Wolfe yogabare13 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 13:08:49 UTC 2013

    We need more people like you to carry this torch to all reaches of
the globe for the blind! Its a great thing that there are people in
your influence in power to shape the upcoming generation into
ambitious career tracks. I truly feel like those like me that
self-esteem is a barrier that poses a big obstactle especially without
having job experience being blind. If only could hold down a job for a
while or given a chance by hard work that I'd regain something that
I've lost self-worth.

Hugs,
Peter