[Blindtlk] Professions on list?

Peter Wolfe yogabare13 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 13:57:13 UTC 2013

Carly,

    You know what I like about you Carly? You just fearlessly say what
ever happens to be on your mind and I find that cute myself! I went to
the mall with a mission to get natural supplements from General
Nutritional Center right? Well, I got Tiger Balm, protien shakes,
muscle rebuilding chemicals and St John's Wart with a general
membership card too. I also pruchased my second Bose 2nd Series
bluetooth headset for my right ear and almost bought $200.00 Rayband
sungless that are hand-crafted in Italy just chose to get them in
April for an upcoming training program and job interview! BTW: I
bought some spandix tight pants and really tight matching cute top
too!

hugs,
Peter

hugs,