[Blindtlk] Professions on list?

Peter Wolfe yogabare13 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 22:45:24 UTC 2013

Bonnie,

    Have you already bun using braille, screen readers and the alike
in volunteer work? I'm mainly asking cause that will give you a feel
of testing the waters with whatever your anxous about in your future
job. This is something that I highly recommend for blind people is the
experiment and to be fluent using Window-Eyes, Jaws and braille
displays are essential. I'm going to be trained with Jaws soon so then
will obtain a job not that long afterwards.

see ya,
Peter

--
Cordially,
Peter Q Wolfe, BA
e-mail: yogabare13 at gmail.com
"If you don't stand up for something your willing to fall for anything"
Peter Q Wolfe
"Stand up for your rights"
Bob Marley