[Blindtlk] Hobbies?

Steven Johnson blinddog3 at charter.net
Sat Mar 30 11:30:05 UTC 2013

Hi Peter,

I enjoy a wide variety of things, and some go with the seasons.  As we
approach spring, I absolutely love to hunt for wild turkey, garden both
flowers and vegetables, taking in the spring fishing as most species here in
the upper Midwest are spawning, cooking and more specifically grilling,
enjoying good beer and wine depending on the day, enjoying good coffee (life
is too short for crappy coffee and beer!), listening/attending summer
baseball games, lots of walking with my guide, severe weather watching,
vacationing (I enjoy going places I have never been), taking on an annual
project to improve my home, enjoying dining with a friend or two at
different restaurants throughout the year, golfing, attending the summer
concerts in the park, attending and watching college football games, fall
fishing, deer hunting, ice-fishing, pheasant hunting, and intermixed
throughout all of this, doing a lot of volunteering with those things I am
passionate about.

Steve