[Blindtlk] Hobbies?

Peter Wolfe yogabare13 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 30 11:47:19 UTC 2013

Steve,

    What are you passionant enough about to volunteer for it? I'm
curious cause I've volunteered at Red Cross, United Way, former
catholic church, university for tours, blood donation and etc as well.
How do you go hunting without any vision? Maybe you still have some
vision cause I've lived with hunters with 360s and it seems impossible
for blind people to do with any level of accuracy without some vision
anyways. I used a 22 rifle but as a sighted person and now cannot
stand the sight or touch of firearms just make you nervious. Then
again I had a 22 hand gun put up to my head so it figures right?

lol,
Peter