[Blindtlk] in the emey's camp?

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Sun May 12 21:47:43 UTC 2013

Hi, friend. What was the subject of the Podcast? You did a fine job of making the NFB look like what she is: a bunch of fine people trying to do good for others and themselves. Thank you for taking the time to give people who might want to know the value of your experience and your first-hand knowledge of the people who make us what we are.

Warmly,

Gary

Sent from my iPhone