[Blindtlk] Washing, How to Avoid Colours in Clothes Running in The Washing Machine

Judy jones jtj1 at cableone.net
Thu May 16 23:53:45 UTC 2013

Hi,

My washing methods are very similar, reds always separate, new things by
them selves a few times.  Hand washing especially delicates, go in warm, on
light wash, and then hang dry.  Is easy to do in our dry climate.  If you
"handwash" with gentle soap, like a hand soap, don't use too much because of
the agitation and too many bubbles to form.