[Blindtlk] blindtlk Digest, Vol 83, Issue 17

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Fri May 17 19:00:32 UTC 2013

Good morning, constantly barefooted Ray,

I dunno about you and others, to me, a person's body means much more
than does his face. Although having an idea of a person's face is
often useful information, it by no means constitutes his
attractiveness, or lack there of.
I'm very curious about this.
Car: