[Blindtlk] technology questions

Sarah sarahandfamily at live.com
Sat May 18 16:57:10 UTC 2013

Good afternoon. I am considering purchasing either a focus 40 blue or one of the Braille Sense U2 models. Is there a product that works the best with an iPhone? If I become certified as a technology trainer, would it be better for me to get a notetaker such as the U2, or could I take notes and write reports using the app AccessNote with my iPhone or an iPad? Would a mac serve the same purpose as other I devices? If I buy the U2 with a Perkins style keyboard, how do you select peeker  items  similar to using a combo box with Jaws since that model does not have arrow keys?  Does the qwerty keyboard on the U2 work the same way as an Apple bluetooth keyboard with an iPhone? Thank you.
    Sarah