[Blindtlk] Buddhist meditation retreats

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 1 23:13:25 UTC 2013

Well this might also be a question for the travel and tourism division.

I can actually look into it as well.

I am not a Buddhist, but recently I have been doing Yoga and meditation and eating better, and trying to relax a little bit, it is helping a lot.

Cheryl

Disabled Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 of NY StateLeading the Way in Independent Travel!
Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerwww.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations at echevarriatravel.comwww.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com

Affiliated as an independent contractor with Montrose TravelCST - #1018299-10 FLST T156780Your old car keys can be the keys to literacy for a blind child.  Donate your unwanted vehicle to us by clicking https://nfb.org/vehicledonations or call 855-659-9314.Echevarria Travel has partnered with Braille Smith. http://www.braillesmith.com for all her braille needs.Gail Smith is the Secretary of the NFB of Alabama