[Blindtlk] Buddhist meditation retreats

Jewel herekittykat2 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 13:38:34 UTC 2013

Thank you for the advice. When I decide to go, I am going to ask them to send me any handouts, menus, and the like by email so I can emboss it ahead of time since I have my own embosser. I am also going to talk to my guide dog school about training my dog to work in complete silence. She already knows quite a bit with hand and foot signals, but I want to train her to hand signals for finding seats and doors. I already know I will be using my iPhone while there for accessibility apps. I am very excited about this and plan to do it next summer. When I go, I will most certainly share my experience. I think this is something every Buddhist should try to do at least once.
-Jewel

Sent from my iPhone