[Blindtlk] app problem

sarah harris sarahandfamily at live.com
Tue Oct 8 02:54:20 UTC 2013

   Good evening. I have been using the app eBook buffet on my iPhone 4S.It worked great until I installed ios 7. Now the phone freezes and I have to close the app. I contacted www.weberbooks.com about the problem. I received an email response that said ios 7 was installed on two devices with no problems with the app. Could there be a problem with Voiceover and the app? Is there anything else I can do? Is there another app that works with VoiceOver for finding free kindle books? Thank you.
     Sarah

Sent from my iPhone