[Blindtlk] needing unused braille and cassettes

Ericka J. Short ericka.short at att.net
Tue Oct 8 05:10:42 UTC 2013

This is

Hello,

It's wonderful to know that you have the intention of sending your
books and cassettes to a foreign country.
I am Minh from Vietnam, I'm working for a school for the blind here in
Ho Chi Minh city, where there is lack of English materials.
Here's my address you can send to me, but please tell me how many of
your books and cassettes will be sent for a better tracking here?
370/10, Hoa Hao St, Ward 5, Dis. 10, HCMC, Vietnam.

Thank you very much and I'm looking forward to you.

--
       Best Regards,
    Le Hong Vu Minh (Mr. Minh)

TO BELIEVE IS TO SEE