[Blindtlk] an awkward experience

Mark Tardif markspark at roadrunner.com
Wed Oct 9 00:30:42 UTC 2013

It sounds like she was really, really, lost, and sometimes the symptoms of
that aren't pretty.  Hopefully the Lord will eventually guide her toward
something resembling civility and normality.  Seriously, she needs prayers
as much as any of us, because she must have absolutely no peace or balance
in her life whatsoever, and I hate to say it, but somewhat like that strikes
me as potentially quite dangerous.  Just my opinion.

Mark Tardif
Nuclear arms will not hold you.