[Blindtlk] Question to other musicians?

Raquel Vega diva_bear at pacbell.net
Tue Oct 15 02:29:34 UTC 2013

Hi, I know there are musicians on this group, so thought to ask. I've been studding  Opera off and on for about 6 years. I don't have much money, so had to stop as I could no longer afford lessons. I wondered if someone may know anyone willing to offer them at a reasonable price. Someone suggested online, or corraspondance courses, but I don't know. That may be the way I'll have to  go. I know that in the past there've been things my previous instructer had to show me hands on to improve my breathing and voice. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I do hope I'm not out of line in asking. I figured the worst I'd get is I don't know, or no answer at all.
Thanks!
Raquel Vega.
the Divabear Rapunzel.
Sent from my Google Nexus 4.
2 signiture perfumes, Terranova Rain, and Rain pure perfume oil.