[Blindtlk] Question to other musicians?

Christine Olivares rafael4490 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 18:39:22 UTC 2013

Hello,
I am a singer and have taken voice lessons off and on throughout my life. I can't really afford to have lessons right now, but I know they are very beneficial. Yes, you do need someone to help you with technique, breath control, and tone.

If you can't have voice lessons for some reason, you can record yourself singing and try to fix the tonal issues and such then. I will do this sometimes if I have to sing at church or something of that nature.

Good luck,
christine