[Blindtlk] Talking MP3 Players $65.99 & Free Wall Chargers (New Audio Demo Downloads)

Laz laz at talkingmp3players.com
Fri Oct 18 23:03:21 UTC 2013

Hi all,

If you haven't heard, we've been selling Talking MP3 Players since
2009 and have them priced as low as $65.99 this week including a free
wall charger (regularly $10.99) with your player purchase. We have new
additions to our audio tutorials that are now included on every player
and on our website for those of you who already have a player:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/demo.html

If you're not sure what a Talking MP3 Player is or what one can do,
listen to or download our in-depth Introduction to Talking MP3 Players
in which I introduce you to them starting from describing the player
to demonstrating some of the features and answering some of the most
frequently asked questions:
http://www.blind-geek-zone.net/an-introduction-to-talking-mp3-players/

This week we have a big discount on the Talking Sansa Clip Zip for as
low as $69.99 and the Talking Sansa Clip Plus as low as $65.99!These
players are newly manufacturer recertified (which means they are new
players that were returned with or without defect and were inspected
and brought up to brand new standards). To stand by this product, we
now have a 1-year replacement warranty!  Not only that, but  with any
Talking Mp3 Player you purchase on our site, you get a Free Wall
Charger so you can charge your player without using a computer! And as
always the price includes the USB charging cable, earphones, free
friendly tech support, audio instructions on the player and free
shipping in the US! (We also provide quality discounted International
Priority Mail shipping)! Don't forget to also look for the important
initial email message we send you once we ship your player out.

Our brand new Sansa Clip Zip Talking MP3 Players are available on the
Sansa Clip Zip page:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/sansa-clip-zip.html This also comes
with a free wall charger!

Get 6 months to pay with No Interest on orders over $99 when you check
out with Paypal and choose Bill Me Later!(subject to credit approval)

Take a look at our new prices on microSD cards! Expand your players
memory with our cards ranging from 4 to 64GB! These can be ordered
from the player page, specials page, or accessories page.
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/accessories.html

This special ends on October 24th, so hurry and take advantage of this
deal and get your free wall charger! For more information or to place
your order, visit http://www.talkingmp3players.com/specials.html

The Sansa Clip Plus is very small, lightweight, can be attached to
clothing with its built-in clip, and it's easy to use.

The Sansa Clip Zip is the redesigned successor to the above mentioned
Sansa Clip Plus. It has the same features as its predecessor but with
newly designed controls making it much easier to use, and other
improvements including a sturdier clip and a better FM chip, allowing
it to receive more FM radio stations. This is the latest model.

Since 2009, we've been offering feature packed Sansa Talking MP3
Players which we've set up to enable anyone to use them without
needing to glance at the screen or needing sighted assistance. Our
Talking MP3 Players are the most cost-effective solution for playing
your unprotected audio files and have expandable memory up to 64GB of
extra storage. No music management software required. Our players
arrive fully set up and speaking out of the box with a very-pleasant
voice, and you can use the included program and instructions to enable
the speaking of your own folders and files. Plus we provide free
friendly tech support! Our players are not klunky to use and they
actually do what we claim, no misleading statements or
misrepresentations!

Features include: Play music, audiobooks, podcasts, and recordings in
most non-protected file types, fully accessible stereo FM Radio with
many presets, record in stereo from radio or voice notes with the
built-in mono mic, expandable up to an extra 64GB with microSD cards,
speed up or slow down audio without affecting pitch, wake up alarm and
sleep timer, use with Windows, MAC, and Linux, just copy and paste
folders and files onto the player or memory card, a great sound
experience in a smoothly operating accessible player, plus so much
more!

Shipping & handling is free in the US, and discounted on Canadian and
international orders. To avoid any delays when placing orders with a
destination outside the US, please be sure to select the appropriate
international shipping method from the combo box located right after
the email address field on the checkout page and find out what
constitutes a larger international order and which shipping method to
choose for such on the shopping cart page
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/shopping-cart.html

All prices are in US dollars. We accept major credit cards, PayPal,
and Google Checkout through our online checkout, or you can call
727-498-0121 or Skype lazmesa to place your credit card order.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

All the best,

Laz Mesa
Accessible Electronics
The home of the affordable Talking MP3 Players!
Based in the US

--
Talking MP3 Players with stereo FM radio, voice recording, and
expandible memory! Priced under $100, plus free shipping in the US!

Listen to our Introduction to Talking MP3 Players:
http://www.blind-geek-zone.net/an-introduction-to-talking-mp3-players/

See our current special:

Join our mailing list by sending a blank email to:
RockboxedSansaTalkingMP3Players-subscribe at yahoogroups.com

Email:  laz at talkingmp3players.com
Skype: lazmesa
Phone: 727 498-0121