[Blindtlk] We're Still Talking by How to be Blind - We’re Still Talking Episode 1

Gadget Girl Kelly gadgetgirlkelly at gmail.com
Sat Oct 19 20:59:44 UTC 2013

Hello.  Here is a podcast for blind women by blind women, if anyone is interested.

The women of HTB2 are proud to bring you the first episode of our newest show called We’re Still Talking! This is a show for women so tune in and get involved! This isn’t your typical podcast and, without giving too much away, it’s your chance as listeners to direct the conversation and discuss the […]

http://htb2.com/2013/10/were-still-talking-episode-1/

Regards,
Gadget Girl Kelly

Sent from my Apple gadget.  Apple, take a bite, express yourself.