[Blindtlk] Blindness and Singleness

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sat Sep 7 23:54:08 UTC 2013

Without knowing you, it is impossible for me to say if there is
anything about you that is sabotaging your relationships.  Mostly I
agree with others here, not all sighted people accept us and don't
act weird about blindness.  Some are just fine with it, and it may
take a little time to find that person.  People either get blindness,
or they don't.  And ... if they don't there isn't much you can do.

Dave