[Blindtlk] Blindness and Singleness

Judy Jones jtj1 at cableone.net
Mon Sep 9 01:52:24 UTC 2013

Hi, Jason,

I believe it's a matter of the right person coming along, sighted or blind.

I remember back in the day, I asked God for a husband, but also said that if
it wasn't in His plans for me to marry, to change the desire of my heart.
Well . . . a year later, along came the man who has been my husband now for
33 years.  We were married in our late twenties.

I'm a firm believer thatGod can bring that person who, when they meet you,
can't imagine life without you, but it has to be His timing and in His way.

When my husband, Chris, called me the year after I started praying, I didn't
remember him, he said he had known me and our family when we were stationed
overseas together with military families.  And the relationship went from
there.

Just saying that it can be exciting to imagine what vehicle God will use to
bring someone special into your life.  And when He does, you will be glad of
the wait, even though it seems very frustrating now.