[Blindtlk] dues

Mark Tardif markspark at roadrunner.com
Tue Apr 1 18:38:07 UTC 2014

If you don't have a chapter or division in your area, the best way to handle
this would be to talk with an officer in your state affiliate about becoming
an at large member.  I may be wrong, but I think you can get contact
information for affiliate presidents on the NFB Website itself.

Mark Tardif
Nuclear arms will not hold you.