[Blindtlk] dues

National Association of Guide Dog Users blind411 at verizon.net
Tue Apr 1 18:38:59 UTC 2014

Arika,
 Merry will be able to give you the address to where you would send your
dues for the Human Services Division. As for divisions meeting on the same
day, it is not necessarily so. For instance, NAGDU will meet this year on
Tuesday & Thursday while the Human Services Division will meet on Wednesday.
Times may also vary so that not all meeting are concurrent. HTH!

Marion