[Blindtlk] dues

Mark Tardif markspark at roadrunner.com
Wed Apr 2 21:03:02 UTC 2014

Indeed.  I once had a job interview in which the interviewer kept throwing
these acronyms at me, most of which I had not the slightest idea what they
meant, and I was too afraid of coming across as stupid or ignorant to ask
her what they meant.  I'm sure you can probably guess that I didn't get the
job, but apparently for other reasons.

Mark Tardif
Nuclear arms will not hold you.