[Blindtlk] Balance

Alyssa alyssahenson95 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 13:15:29 UTC 2014

I too thought vertigo was a possibility, but it seems the most frequent occurrences are transitions into and out of winter. It's rather strange. I've been to several doctors including my eye doctor as I originally thought it was an eye problem. All of them have said sinuses are causing my issue.
Alyssa

Sent from my iPhone