[Blindtlk] Balance

Mari Hunziker marihunziker at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 04:02:51 UTC 2014

Hi Alyssa,

Sorry to hear that you are having a difficult time. Have you consulted your
physician cause sometimes the sinus pressure and allergies caused by
erratic  weather can cause a sinus infection or worse. Have you ever been
diagnosed with Vertigo? One thing I love to take during this time of year
especially when my sinuses are acting up and to help prevent from getting
sick is Theraflu Cold and Flu http://www.theraflu.com/index.shtml. I have
only found Wal-Flu at *Walgreens *recently but it works just as well. Get
the Nighttime relief and it will help you sleep.

Good Luck and God Bless!~
Mari Hunziker