[Blindtlk] iPad questions

Linda waterinmyroom at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 04:17:03 UTC 2014

I am not an expert, but as far as I am concerned, they are all the same thing.  I think it boils down to what you use the devices for.  I still have a little sight left, so I use my Mac to watch videos sometimes.  Most of the time though I use my iPad2 because I can take it from room to room while listening to pocasts or a website.  Ditto for my ipodTouch.  The Touch is small enough that I can carry it in a pocket and listen to music or other things.  Some folks have given up the laptops in favor of an iPad and keyboard because it is more portable.  I think that you cannot get more portable than having an iPhone; you just need a bluetooth keyboard.  Just my two cents worth.