[Blindtlk] iPad questions

Lloyd Rasmussen lras at sprynet.com
Mon Apr 14 11:25:15 UTC 2014

If you are using it with VoiceOver and not relying on vision, you will only
notice that the layout of many programs is different.  If you depend
primarily on vision, you probably can make many items larger.  It isn't a
phone, so you will need some other way of connecting it to the internet,
which you are probably already doing on your iPhone.  And some of the iPads
can run over your cellular data service, as well, for additional fees.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Kensington, MD
http://lras.home.sprynet.com