[Blindtlk] iPad questions

Ali Abdolrahmani aabdolrahmani at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 21:10:13 UTC 2014

Hi there,
Now that you kind guys are talking about iPad, I have another question.
I am at UMBC doing a Phd in Human Centered Computing and I need to
take notes in different meetings and sessions that I take part.
Currently, I have an iPhone and I was thinking if I could use it to
take notes not to have my laptop all the times with me. What is your
suggestion to buy as a bluetooth keyboard to connect to my iPhone. I
myself was thinking about having an iPad with a keyboard attached to
it in a case (if availabel) that helps me benefit from both a tablet
and a keyboard enabled device on my choice. What do you suggest?

Ali

--
Best Regards
Ali Abdolrahmani