[Blindtlk] iPad questions

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Mon Apr 14 22:37:16 UTC 2014

Standard Apple full-size Bluetooth keyboard. It fits in a backpack and the
only "gotchya" is you should keep it in its box so it won't turn on
accidentally. Otherwise, an iPad with a keyboard cover works fine (my wife
has one).

Best solution IMO is a dedicated note-taker such as a BrailleNote Apex or
HIMS BrailleSense U2. But that's a lot of money. Simplest is the iPhone and
Bluetooth keyboard. Which Bluetooth keyboard you choose is a matter of
taste.

Mike