[Blindtlk] The Matilda Zeigler Magazine For The Blind

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Wed Apr 16 00:00:40 UTC 2014

Hi,
Yes, Ziegler could set it up so that we are given the option to send a read
receipt, but we can always choose to say yes or no.  So I still do not know
how they would know if all of their subscribers were opening the email or
choosing not to send a read receipt. When I was receiving their emails, I
was not given the option of sending a read receipt so I don't know how they
would know if I, personally, opened their email or not.
Thanks
Lauren

advice from my cats: "meow when you feel like it."
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats." ~

Albert Schweitzer
curious about Thirty-One? New spring lineup now available:
www.LettingTheCatOutOfTheBag.com
Purchase my new book:there's more than one way to be okay at:
www.TheresMoreThanOneWay.com
Cat lovers, please visit me at:
www.catlines.com

I remember, several years ago, when I had Outlook at work, you could select
a function that would notify you when the client opened the email.

Diane

Sent from my iPhone