[Blindtlk] Walking Straight Without a Shoreline

Brandon Olivares programmer2188 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 27 01:51:19 UTC 2014

Thank you for your reply.

The parking lot is probably a couple hundred feet long. The only landmark is a pole after you’ve crossed the street. After I hit the poll, I know I have to turn 90° to the left. After that is the difficult part with the wide open parking lot.

There is a street to the left, with a good bit of traffic. I’d not say constant, but at least every 5-10 seconds there is some traffic.

Finding the building itself is easy. Once it gets close enough, I can…hear it I guess, if that makes sense.

All the cars are too the right, pretty far over I think as I’ve never run into any of them.

I think you’re right that it’s going to be impossible to stay within the lines. It is good to recognize that I think. As long as I stay out of the way of any cars coming into or out of the parking lot, I should be fine.

Thanks,
Brandon