[Blindtlk] Walking Straight Without a Shoreline

Judy Jones jtj1 at cableone.net
Sun Apr 27 19:15:07 UTC 2014

Hi,

I understand it can be tricky without a shoreline to follow.

You're probably already doing this, but line up before you head across the
lot, and get your bearings.  I had to do the same thing when crossing from
the sidewalk about 100 yards to get to a library.

Of course, the closer you get, you will be able to hear the building.  If
cars are parking there, that might also be a clue.  Are carts bicked up from
that side by store personnel?  Another clue.  Also, as you said trial and
error.

Let us know how you master this, as it may help someone else on the list.