[Blindtlk] Windows 8 Aggravations

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 03:01:28 UTC 2014

Hi Judy,
Thanks. Is there a concise way to explain how to tweak my tiles and
start screen and get rid of toolbars? And how do I add things to my
desktop?

It seems like I have two versions of Internet Explorer. When I first
clicked the "try Microsoft Office" tile, a browser window came up, and
it was the old familiar well-behaved IE screen with the menus and
keyboard shortcuts I love. But when I try to start IE from the start
screen or through search, it's this weird app layout.

Arielle