[Blindtlk] Don't give up on Facebook please!

Judy Jones jtj1 at cableone.net
Sat Aug 2 02:03:56 UTC 2014

I understand that.  My sister is very busy with her traveling job, but feels
no need for FB or any other social media.  I think the thing that attracts
people is that they can show friends what they are doing, post clever pics,
links, etc.

What floors me is how people get feelings hurt when someone "unfriends"
them - really folks?

My older daughter dropped off of FB for a while and is just getting back in
again.  But I find life gets too busy for me to be cruising the FB  pages,
but I do like to see the notifications section to see what our girls are up
to.